I have this friend who's a talented photographer, and a pretty good cook. (He didn't take the picture above... that obviously amateur picture is all mine :) But you can see some of his pics here or here! He was kind enough to invite me over for dinner with a few other friends, and of course I accepted! Ok, maybe I invited myself over...but being such a gracious friend, he welcomed my company. The stew was so good! He made it in a pressure cooker, which I understand isn't normally found in a college student's kitchen, but he has a strong appreciation for using the right tools for the job. The beef turned out so tender, after only 20 minutes of cook time, so maybe a pressure cooker isn't such a bad investment?
Definitely my favorite study "snack" (more like a meal) thus far.
Days of studying: four and counting...
Subject of choice: Français
Snack of choice: Beef stew and whole wheat bread

No comments:
Post a Comment