Tuesday, November 2, 2010

stay tuned...

Hello blog world!

So I realize I've been slacking on my blog posts lately, and I've made the decision that I need to be more on top of things. But alas, I haven't been off campus to interesting local food, and getting off campus doesn't happen often anyways. (However the trend seems to be when I do get off campus, I forget my camera, so I can't even document my food experiences photographically, like I want to!) 

The solution? Share my ON-CAMPUS culinary experiences! What is it like to eat on a college campus? What kinds of food is available to the average college student? You shall soon find out dear friends.  In the next few days, I'll begin to share the ups and downs that the collegiate stomach experiences. It may just make you more thankful for your mom's cooking. I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment