Saturday, December 4, 2010

and the final count down begins...

I know you were expecting to hear about the pit, and the food in a college students life. Alas...

...for those of you who were unaware, today was the last day of classes. And what does that mean? Yep. Finals. Just around the bend. That means stress headaches, late nights, libraries, textbooks, and lots of notes. Oh, and the occasional study snack. These next few days, rather than try and tell you about some food adventures from the recent past (I'll come back to those, no worries) I'm going to drag you along by the stomach, through this epic week, of trials, tribulations, successes, and celebrations.

Days of studying: one
Subject of choice: English, more specifically, an 8-10 page research paper on Shakespeare and Irony
Snack of choice: H2O and Honey Nut Cheerios

Good life decisions, are happening right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment